Payroll factoring is a way for staffing companies to get their invoices converted into immediate capital. Sometimes known as staffing factoring, this option allows companies to get an advance on their invoice values immediately.
At Porter Capital, we offer some of the most competitive advance rates at around 85% to 95% of your invoice. We’re capable of offering invoice factoring up to $25 million per month with low requirements and an incredibly fast and easy application process.
If you’re looking to make payroll and sitting on a stack of unpaid invoices, we can help. With a fast turnaround and a number of financing options available, Porter Capital can help turn your pending invoices into rapid cash flow sooner rather than later.
Quick Access to Payroll Factoring
With Porter Capital, you can access the value of your invoices faster than ever with payroll factoring. Our approval process is fast and our rates are some of the best around, which means you can make payroll every week without having to worry about unexpected dips or slow-paying customers.
For payroll factoring, we offer rates of 85% to 95% of your invoices in advance. Simply use your pending invoices as collateral and get access to the majority of their value right when you need it, then you get the rest (minus a small factoring fee) once your clients pay their invoice.
Flexible Financing Solutions
Porter Capital works with clients from a variety of industries at all stages of financial growth and expansion. Even if you wouldn’t typically qualify for traditional funding, we look for a way to work with you. We can help even if you’re dealing with previous or current bankruptcy, are in a period of rapid growth, or want to expand your business soon.
Improved Cash Flow
Meeting payroll is a significant part of running a successful business. With Porter Capital’s payroll factoring services, you can access improved cash flow right when you need it. Payroll financing is ideal for improving your business’ immediate capital, whether it’s for making payroll one week or expanding your company’s potential by bringing on new hires.
What Is Staffing Factoring?
Staffing factoring is an opportunity to turn outstanding invoices into cash when you need it. By factoring your accounts receivable, you are essentially selling your invoices at a discount to your factoring partner — in exchange, you can have more direct control over when you get paid and how you apply that on-demand capital. Your customer then pays the invoice to the factoring company instead of your business.
We work with staffing agencies across a number of industries all over the United States to provide payroll factoring services. Our quick application process and highly competitive rates make us an excellent factoring partner for companies interested in a more flexible financing option than traditional business loans. Get your employees paid on time, even if customers are dragging their feet.
Types of Companies That Use Payroll Financing Services
Invoice factoring can be a unique and reliable solution for staffing companies. In a people-centered industry like staffing, your clients may not fulfill invoices for up to three months. During this time, you may need funding for at least six rounds of staff payroll. With staff invoice factoring services, you can make sure your clients are happy and your employees are paid for their time.
Staffing companies of any kind are excellent candidates for invoice factoring services. At Porter Capital, we’ve provided payroll funding for small businesses and large enterprises throughout the staffing industry. Whether you’re just getting started or operate a well-established staffing agency, we are happy to help you find solutions for long-term factoring.
Some of our regular clients and industries include:
- General Staffing Agencies: General staffing agencies serve a wide range of clients, each with unique placement demands. When you’re balancing countless invoices and hundreds of internal team members, you need reliable cash flow. Our business payroll funding services allow these agencies to seamlessly transfer funds without disrupting client relationships.
- IT Staffing Agencies: Staffing for Information Technology positions requires various ongoing services with your client. It may take a while for your invoices to clear throughout the staffing process, so we provide payroll funding for staffing companies in the IT industry.
- Nurse Staffing Agencies: Staffing agencies for nurses and other health care professionals are responsible for placing many skilled employees. Instead of waiting months for the client to pay your invoices, choose our financing services for health care staffing companies.
How We Offer Payroll Funding for Staffing Agencies
As an established payroll funding company, we’ve assisted hundreds of staffing agencies with invoice factoring. Our financial experts work with your agency to determine the best service we can provide for your payroll needs. Even if you don’t qualify for traditional funding solutions, we can help you advance your payment with our staffing company financing services.
The Porter Capital team works with many staffing agencies to create appropriate payroll financing services. Here’s our process for Staffing Factoring:
- Invoice your customer: Creating a valid invoice for your services is a crucial first step of factoring.
- Assign the invoice to your factoring partner: As your factoring partner, we purchase the invoice from your agency so we become the accounts payable for your client.
- The factor pays you an advance: While you enjoy your cash advance on the invoice, we wait to get paid back by your client.
- Your client pays the invoice directly to your factor: For your client, the only aspect of the process that’s changed is where they direct their payment. Most clients in the industry are familiar with invoice factoring and won’t bat an eye at the difference.
- The factor takes their fee and forwards you the balance: As your factoring partner, we request a small fee and send you any remaining balance from the invoice once it’s cleared!
Staffing Factoring Qualifications
The best way to know if you’re qualified for staffing factoring is by giving us a call to take a look at your financial situation. On average, a staffing company’s typical qualification includes a minimum of $25,000 per month of revenue or invoices and a business history of two or more years.
Staffing factoring is much like other factoring services, where there is mutual risk and benefit for both parties. In exchange for access to better cash flow and expanded capital on demand, companies essentially sell their invoices to a factoring partner at a competitive rate. Depending on whether you’re using a recourse or non-recourse agreement, your company may be liable for invoices that clients never pay.
On our end, we can negotiate a multitude of different variables between recourse and non-recourse! We take a risk and buy your outstanding invoices in exchange for a small percentage of the invoice and factoring fees. More than anything, we provide access to your funds when you need them, not when a client finally gets around to paying!
Why Porter Capital?
Porter Capital provides access to competitive fees, some of the best staffing factoring rates in the industry, and a quick approval process for funding. If you’re interested in working with us to provide instant capital for your staffing business, we’re happy to discuss a business funding strategy!
- Quick Access to Invoice Factoring
- Competitive Rates
- Flexible Financing Solutions
- Improved Cash Flow
- Incredible Customer Service
- No Concentration Limits
- Minimum Documentation Required
- Will Fund Past-Due (Outstanding) Invoices
- Trusted Business-to-Business (B2B) Factoring Company
Ready to Get Started?
Porter Capital offers premier financing solutions to help you get the funding you need to support your business. With our payroll funding for staffing companies, you can increase cash flow throughout your slower hiring seasons. Invoice factoring allows service-based businesses like staffing agencies to maintain a positive balance and pay their employees without waiting.
Faster cash flow, stable growth, and room to expand your business are all on the table. Are you ready to get started? Contact Porter Capital to learn more about our factoring for staffing companies!