Asset-based lending allows businesses to receive a loan or line of credit backed by liquid and non-liquid assets as collateral. This collateral could include inventory, accounts receivable, physical or intellectual property, equipment and more.
What Is Asset-Based Lending?
Businesses use asset-based financial services to create reliable cash flow in periods of high demand. An asset-based loan requires borrowers to provide current collateral sources in exchange for a financial relationship with the lender. Your assets may include any physical or liquid collateral available to your business.
At Porter Capital, we offer asset-based lending services to help you overcome cash flow shortages. If your business experiences periods of high volatility, asset-backed loans can help you cover payroll or equipment needs. With more consistent cash flow, you can feel confident creating new growth at your company — and having a trusted partner in the process.
How Asset-Based Lending Works
An asset-based line of credit offers complete flexibility to the borrower. Companies may choose an asset-based lending service in a period of higher production and lower cash flow. Many manufacturers, distributors and retail-centered businesses are excellent candidates for asset-based loans.
Businesses can apply with liquid or non-liquid collateral, including accounts receivable or physical inventory. As asset-based lenders, we evaluate your application based on the strength of your collateral. Once you complete the application for this financial service, we will verify your assets through an appraisal process and determine your eligibility for a line of credit.
Benefits of Asset-Based Lending
Businesses with asset-based loans or lines of credit are in a unique position to propel their sales forward. With a financing company that aims to grow alongside your company, you can be confident in your future operations, no matter the current market. As your financial lender, we want to see your business succeed.
Asset-based lending services can inspire new opportunities due to the following advantages:
- Increased capital: Asset-based loans give companies with strong assets the ability to access capital and smooth uneven cash flow. You can unlock your full potential with more capital.
- Stabilized cash flow: In periods of unpredictable business, an asset-based loan allows you to stabilize your finances. With reliable cash flow, your business can exceed the competition throughout any season.
- Simple process: Asset-based lending services are a simplified way to get what you need for your business. At Porter Capital, we make it easy to apply and agree on terms that help you grow.
- Flexible results: Unlike some loans, an asset-based line of credit gives you open-ended flexibility. As long as you’re putting money into your business, we can offer lending services to help you get started.
- Growth potential: Many businesses take advantage of asset-based financial services as they’re beginning to expand. These loans and lines of credit make an excellent starting point for those who want to move forward in the industry.
Why Choose Porter Capital?
Since 1991, we at Porter Capital have offered consistent and flexible financial services to businesses in need. We understand that working capital is essential to your business’s growth, so our team delivers solutions. As a nationally recognized asset-based lending company, we work hard to provide the best experience for your business.
Here’s what you can expect when you choose Porter Capital for asset-based financial services:
- Funding approval in 24 hours
- Low monthly rates of 0.75%
- Lines of credit up to $25,000,000
- National reach
- Simplified application process
- No hidden fees or terms
- Prioritized safety and security
Contact Porter Capital for Asset-Based Lending
At Porter Capital, we’re dedicated to being one of the best asset-based financing companies in the country. That’s why we make it easy to get what you need for your business to grow. Choose our flexible asset-based services for a loan or line of credit. Apply today to get started!