In the transportation industry, trucks are always running and people are always moving. Freight and trucking companies are consistently at odds with their clients’ payment schedules, creating cash flow gaps. These gaps can create financial strain no matter how well-established you are. For these reasons and more, most trucking companies use invoice financing for their transportation services.
Invoice financing, also known as factoring, is strategic process trucking companies use to get a cash advance on their outstanding payments. As a freight factoring services provider, we at Porter Capital are dedicated lenders. We prioritize your independence by offering upfront cash advances on your invoices. With more working capital, you can take your business to the next level in the transportation industry.
What Is Freight Bill Factoring?
It’s especially common in the trucking industry to wait at least 30-90 days for payment. Small and large businesses alike often can’t afford to wait months for funding, which is where trucking invoice factoring comes in. Instead of waiting on your clients to submit their payments, you can factor your bills and get an instant advance.
Porter Capital offers quick and affordable factoring services for the transportation industry. By factoring your invoices, you pass the responsibility of the collection to our team, making it easier to manage your daily expenses. Here’s how we at Porter manage our factoring services for trucking companies:
- Your company submits a verified invoice to our team.
- We deposit up to a 95% advance within days.
- You proceed as usual with your funding while we wait for payment from the client.
- Once the amount is paid in full, we return your remaining balance minus a small factoring fee.
Benefits of Financing for Trucking Companies
Freight bill factoring services offer unmatched funding potential for all your outstanding invoices. Whether you operate a nationwide transportation fleet or a local freight service, your business can enjoy the security and flexibility of invoice factoring. With upfront funding for all your overhead expenses, you can focus on expanding your company and doing more with what you have!
Invoice factoring can change the way you manage and apply your monthly budget. Get paid for your services instantly with Porter Capital’s invoice financing for the trucking industry. Businesses choose us for our:
- Streamlined process: We’ve perfected our factoring services for transportation companies over more than 30 years of business. We deposit your advance in days and streamline the billing collection process.
- Loan alternatives: Some businesses won’t qualify for standard loans or lines of credit. Our invoice factoring application accepts many candidates regardless of credit or collateral.
- Long-term partnerships: After you’re approved once for invoice factoring, we at Porter become your partner for life! You can choose to factor every invoice or use our services seasonally — no obligation necessary!
How Porter Capital Helps Trucking Companies
As a trucking company, you already manage a lot of moving parts. Allow the team at Porter Capital to handle the billing. With invoice factoring, you can experience hassle-free payment plans without inconveniencing yourself or your clients. Clients remain in control of their payment preferences while you enjoy instant funding for all your necessary expenses.
At Porter Capital, we’ve simplified the factoring process. Our team has provided factoring services for the transportation industry for decades, so we know how to handle your needs. Along with our invoice financing assistance, we are also available for back-office support in any way you need, from collections to post payments.
Choose Our Factoring Services for Your Transportation Company
Invoice factoring allows trucking companies to take advantage of instant payments without disrupting client relationships. In an industry where most payments take at least a month to complete, it’s an asset to access your funds immediately. Get your invoices deposited in your account in days with Porter Capital’s financing services for trucking companies.