Frequently Asked Questions

Find answers to common questions associated with our services.

Invoice factoring, also called accounts receivable factoring, is a type of financing that allows businesses to get cash up front for outstanding invoices.

Step-by-step, the invoice factoring process is straightforward: 1) A business sells its goods or services to a creditworthy business. 2) The business presents the invoice(s) to Porter Caital. 3) Within 24 hours the business receives up to 90% of the invoice(s) as cash. 4) The customer pays the invoice(s) and the business receives the remaining 10% minus a small factoring fee.

Porter Capital offers financing to a variety of businesses nationwide. The primary industries we serve are staffing, manufacturing, distribution, service, oil and gas, transportation, technology and government contracts.

Once your paperwork is submitted, financing is normally approved within 24 hours.

Costs are dependent on the number of invoices submitted and the services Porter Capital handles for your business. We offer free quotes to all potential clients.

Porter Capital offers financing nationwide and can also work with foreign owned U.S. subsidiaries.

Yes, once your business issues an invoice to another business, we can provide funding.

No, you can submit a portion of your invoices based on the financing needs of your business.

Your business can submit invoices whenever cash is needed.