Small and medium-sized North Carolina businesses can occasionally struggle with cash flow. When this happens, partnering with a factoring company such as Porter Capital can help your business improve financial stability with a reliable funding source. Utilizing the funds supplied from our invoice factoring services in North Carolina can help your company meet payroll, manage daily operating expenses and explore expansion opportunities without creating additional debt.
Factoring for Your North Carolina Business
Is your company looking for a fast and affordable working capital solution? Or does your business not meet the financial requirements of a traditional funding institution such as a bank? Whatever your financial situation is, you’ve made the right choice with Porter Capital.
As a top factoring company in North Carolina, we specialize in providing fast, flexible and affordable funding solutions for small and medium-sized businesses throughout the state.
Factoring Services We Offer to North Carolina Businesses
At Porter Capital, we offer affordable and accessible financing solutions for companies in varying financial situations. Our business funding services in North Carolina include:
- Invoice factoring: Receive up to 95% of an unpaid customer invoice within 24 hours after submission.
- Accounts receivable financing: Instead of picking and choosing which invoices to submit for factoring, use accounts receivable financing for an advance payment on every invoice your company issues.
- Debtor in Possession (DIP) financing: Businesses that have filed for bankruptcy and have a viable plan for the future are eligible for the financial lifeline DIP financing provides.
- Supply chain financing: If you are a small company that sells goods and materials to large companies with excellent credit, this form of funding allows you to borrow money against issued invoices for a sustainable cash flow.
- Working capital loans: Our working capital loan services in North Carolina feature competitive terms and will help your business improve its daily operating efficiencies.
- Asset-based lending: As a top asset-based lender in North Carolina, Porter Capital will provide your business with a line of credit secure against assets such as inventory and machinery.
Types of North Carolina Industries We Help
Your business’s financial challenges may change depending on its size, business model and specific industry. To meet your company’s needs, Porter Capital provides various factoring and funding solutions for industries such as:
- Oil and gas: While long payment terms are standard in the oil and gas industry, our asset-based lending solutions provide the funding to keep your business operating efficiently and avoid cash flow issues.
- Staffing agencies: Use capital loans and account receivable financing to pay your staff on time.
- Manufacturers: Keep your production lines running with our flexible and affordable financing options.
- Distributors: Our factoring services will ensure your business always has a steady cash flow to explore new opportunities.
- Industrial and business services: Our factoring and accounts receivable financing in North Carolina will ensure you can pay your vendors promptly while continuing to deliver the highest quality services.
- Transportation and trucking: Keep your trucking business rolling with flexible funding solutions.
Get Factoring for Your North Carolina Business
With over 30 years of experience, Porter Capital will provide flexible funding that meets your company’s specific needs. Complete our contact form today to learn how our factoring services in North Carolina can help your business grow.