New Hampshire Factoring Company
Porter Capital is happy to have friends in New Hampshire, a state of stunning natural beauty, and of course, we appreciate it when they send us freshly tapped maple syrup. Simply the best! We appreciate all our clients in New Hampshire and provide their businesses with the flexible financing needed for growth and smooth cash flow.
There are several businesses that don’t meet traditional lending criteria and that’s where Porter Capital steps in to provide alternative financing solutions. Our credit lines range from $25K to $25M and are designed to cater to your specific funding requirements, whether you need invoice factoring or flexible accounts receivable financing. Our application process is simple, straightforward, and hassle-free, ensuring quick access to the funding you need.
Moreover, our Senior Vice President, Business Development Officer,
Karen Small, frequently hosts networking events in the area to help businesses connect and learn more about our services. Karen is also very active in the community with the Women’s Business Symposium and the Alliance of Merger and Acquisition Advisors. She has over 30 years of experience in financial services; so, you’ll be meeting with an expert. We welcome new clients daily and are always available to discuss our funding options. Schedule a meeting with Karen or any of our other representatives nationwide and they will provide excellent support throughout the financing process.
At Porter Capital, we strive to exceed our clients’ expectations by providing exceptional customer service and innovative financing solutions. Join our growing client list in New Hampshire and experience the difference that Porter Capital can make for your business.
Our Funding Solutions For New Hampshire Companies
It used to be the case that businesses that did not qualify for bank loans struggled to find affordable funding. Now, our flexible range of invoice factoring services in New Hampshire means that even businesses without glowing financials or perfect credit records can access a competitive solution.
Our business funding services in New Hampshire include:
- Invoice Factoring: Receive up to 90% of the value of the invoices you issue to your customers upfront. Rather than waiting for 30, 60, 90, or even 120 days for a customer to make a payment, you can unlock the cash tied up in your invoices within just 24 hours.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Although very similar to invoice factoring, our accounts receivable financing in New Hampshire is more like a traditional loan, where a company will submit all of its accounts receivable (invoices) for funding to serve as collateral. That makes it cheaper than invoice factoring but less flexible, as you cannot pick and choose the invoices that you want to raise funding against.
- DIP Financing: Debtor in Possession (DIP) financing can help businesses that are in a bankruptcy situation get back on their feet. As long as you have a viable plan for the future, DIP financing can give you access to the working capital you need to continue trading and turn your business around.
- Supply Chain Financing: Also known as supplier finance or reverse factoring, supply chain financing allows the suppliers of goods and materials to stabilize their cash flow by receiving the entire value of an invoice upfront, minus a small fee. When the payment of the invoice is due, the buyer will send payment directly to the lender. This form of funding is suitable for smaller suppliers that sell to large companies with excellent credit ratings.
- Working Capital Loans: Maintaining a healthy level of cash flow is a challenge even for very successful small businesses. Our short-term working capital loan services in New Hampshire allow businesses to pay their bills and meet their day-to-day costs so they can operate effectively.
- Asset-Based Lending: As one of the top asset-based lenders in New Hampshire, we can provide a line of credit that’s secured against business assets such as inventory, accounts receivable and equipment and can give you access to the funding you need as an asset-rich company.
What Industries Can Benefit From Invoice Factoring?
We understand how the challenges faced by businesses in New Hampshire differ depending on their size, their financial position, and the industry in which they operate. That allows us to offer factoring services in New Hampshire that are flexible, affordable, and meet the specific requirements of a broad range of businesses. That includes:
- Staffing Agencies: We provide flexible funding for New Hampshire staffing agencies to make sure your workforce gets paid on time without leading to a cash flow shortfall.
- Oil and Gas Services: With long payment terms commonplace in the oil and gas industry, we provide factoring and asset-based lending solutions to maintain your liquidity.
- Manufacturers: Keep your production lines running at full speed with reliable and flexible funding that’s available in just 24 hours.
- Distributors: Capitalise on opportunities when they come along with scalable factoring facilities that allow you to access more funds as your distribution company grows.
- Industrial and Business Services: Maintain key vendor relationships and deliver services of the highest level with accounts receivable financing, inventory financing, and factoring.
- Transportation and Trucking Companies: Our specialist transportation division provides a range of finance solutions to drive your freight business forward. Maintain your vehicles and pay drivers instantly with our quick cash flow solutions.
Why Choose Porter Capital for Factoring?
We know that external finance is a cost to your business, but it’s also a huge opportunity. By giving you access to flexible funding that meets your particular needs, we help you unlock the growth potential in your business. In 2020 alone, we funded more than 350 businesses in New Hampshire and across the US and we want you to be next.
Get Factoring for Your New Hampshire-Based Company
Our factoring services can be an unmeasurable asset to your business. Skip the months-long waiting game for your outstanding invoices and get a reliable cash advance from Porter Capital! Our team offers funding solutions to support your business’s short- and long-term goals. With factored invoices, watch your business grow into a fierce competitor in your industry.
Discover how invoice financing can change your New Hampshire-based company when you speak with one of our experts today! Ready to get started? Apply for our services online!