Throughout our more than 30 years in business, Porter Capital has provided invoice factoring solutions to small and medium-sized companies throughout Minnesota. With years of experience in various industries, we have a strong understanding of the unique challenges and needs your business may face. With our quick financial solutions, your business can gain the cash flow to handle daily operations with ease.
Factoring for Your Minnesota Business
Porter Capital provides flexible financing options for businesses of various sizes in Minnesota. Whether you are looking for invoice factoring or asset-based lending, we offer various competitive financing options to improve your cash flow, with an emphasis on customer service personalized for your business’s needs.
Factoring Services We Offer to Minnesota Businesses
Since Porter Capital offers flexible factoring services in Minnesota, your business can access competitive funding without needing specific credit scores or meeting certain financial qualifications.
Our business funding services include:
- Invoice factoring: Receive up to 95% of your invoice value within 24 hours with our invoice factoring services in Minnesota.
- Accounts receivable financing: Instead of picking and choosing invoices, your business will submit all invoices for funding with our accounts receivable financing. We will then use these invoices as collateral.
- Debtor in Possession (DIP) financing: DIP financing gives businesses in bankruptcy with viable plans for the future the funding they need to continue trading and improve their financial situations.
- Supply chain financing: Small business suppliers of goods and materials who sell to large companies can stabilize cash flow by receiving up to 100% of their invoice value upfront while the buyer pays Porter Capital directly.
- Working capital loans: Help your small business maintain a healthy cash flow and meet daily costs with our short-term working capital loan services in Minnesota.
- Asset-based lending: If your company has many assets but little cash, asset-based lending can provide a line of credit to give you access to the funding you need.
Types of Minnesota Industries We Help
The financial needs of your Minnesota business depend on factors such as your company’s size, financial position and industry. At Porter Capital, we offer multiple financial solutions to meet your business’s specific needs. Some of the industries we support include:
- Staffing agencies: Make sure your business completes payroll on time without a cash flow shortfall.
- Oil and gas services: As one of the top asset-based lenders in Minnesota, our lending solutions will help you maintain liquidity during long repayment terms.
- Manufacturers: Use this reliable and flexible funding to keep your production lines operating efficiently.
- Distributors: Our financial solutions allow you to capitalize on opportunities and access more funds as your company grows.
- Industrial and business services: Maintain relationships with vendors while delivering a high level of service with receivable and inventory financing and factoring.
- Transportation and trucking companies: Our cash flow solutions will ensure your fleet is well maintained and your drivers are paid instantly.
Get Factoring for Your Minnesota Business
External financing is a flexible solution that opens up many opportunities for your business. With our customized financing solutions, your business can have a solid financial option to maintain daily operations and create expansion opportunities. If you’d like to unlock your business’s full potential with help from a top factoring company in Minnesota, please complete our contact form today!