At Porter Capital, we are dedicated to serving businesses of all sizes in the Peach State. With an office in Atlanta, Georgia, we have funded businesses in the state since our founding in 1991. While we provide financing solutions to businesses nationwide, we have a special appreciation for our clients in the neighboring state of Georgia.
As a leading factoring company, Porter Capital is the go-to choice for businesses in Georgia looking for reliable and flexible financing options. We understand the southeast economy and the unique challenges facing businesses in the state. Our SVP, Business Development Officer, Andy Dillard is based in Atlanta and frequently hosts networking events in the area, providing an opportunity for businesses to connect and learn more about our services.
Whether you are looking for invoice factoring or flexible accounts receivable financing, our funding solutions are tailored to meet your specific needs. At Porter Capital, we offer credit lines ranging from $25K to $25M, and our application process is simple and straightforward. We are always available to discuss our funding options and can schedule a meeting with Andy or one of our other representatives nationwide.
At Porter Capital, we take pride in our commitment to the growth and success of businesses in Georgia. We strive to exceed our clients’ expectations and are dedicated to building long-lasting relationships. Contact us today to learn more about how our trusted factoring solutions can help your business grow and succeed.
Our Working Capital Solutions
It used to be the case that businesses that did not qualify for bank loans struggled to find affordable funding. Now, our flexible range of invoice factoring services in Georgia means that even businesses without glowing financials or perfect credit records can access a competitive solution.
Our business funding services in Georgia include:
- Invoice Factoring: Receive up to 90% of the value of the invoices you issue to your customers upfront. Rather than waiting for 30, 60, 90, or even 120 days for a customer to make a payment, you can unlock the cash tied up in your invoices within just 24 hours.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Although very similar to invoice factoring, our accounts receivable financing in Georgia is more like a traditional loan, where a company will submit all of its accounts receivable (invoices) for funding to serve as collateral. That makes it cheaper than invoice factoring but less flexible, as you cannot pick and choose the invoices that you want to raise funding against.
- DIP Financing: Debtor in Possession (DIP) financing can help businesses that are in a bankruptcy situation get back on their feet. As long as you have a viable plan for the future, DIP financing can give you access to the working capital you need to continue trading and turn your business around.
- Supply Chain Financing: Also known as supplier finance or reverse factoring, supply chain financing allows the suppliers of goods and materials to stabilize their cash flow by receiving the entire value of an invoice upfront, minus a small fee. When the payment of the invoice is due, the buyer will send payment directly to the lender. This form of funding is suitable for smaller suppliers that sell to large companies with excellent credit ratings.
- Working Capital Loans: Maintaining a healthy level of cash flow is a challenge even for very successful small businesses. Our short-term working capital loan services in Georgia allow businesses to pay their bills and meet their day-to-day costs so they can operate effectively.
- Asset-Based Lending: As one of the top asset-based lenders in Georgia, we can provide a line of credit that’s secured against business assets such as inventory, accounts receivable and equipment and can give you access to the funding you need as an asset-rich company.
Custom Financial Solutions for Georgia Companies
We understand how the challenges faced by businesses in Georgia differ depending on their size, their financial position, and the industry in which they operate. That allows us to offer factoring services in Georgia that are flexible, affordable, and meet the specific requirements of a broad range of businesses. That includes:
- Staffing Agencies: We provide flexible funding for Georgia staffing agencies to make sure your workforce gets paid on time without leading to a cash flow shortfall.
- Oil and Gas Services: With long payment terms commonplace in the oil and gas industry, we provide factoring and asset-based lending solutions to maintain your liquidity.
- Manufacturers: Keep your production lines running at full speed with reliable and flexible funding that’s available in just 24 hours.
- Distributors: Capitalize on opportunities when they come along with scalable factoring facilities that allow you to access more funds as your distribution company grows.
- Industrial and Business Services: Maintain key vendor relationships and deliver services of the highest level with accounts receivable financing, inventory financing, and factoring.
- Transportation and Trucking Companies: Our specialist transportation division provides a range of finance solutions to drive your freight business forward. Maintain your vehicles and pay drivers instantly with our quick cash flow solutions.
Why Work With Porter Capital?
We know that external finance is a cost to your business, but it’s also a huge opportunity. By giving you access to flexible funding that meets your particular needs, we help you unlock the growth potential in your business. In 2020 alone, we funded more than 350 businesses in Georgia and across the US and we want you to be next.