Porter Capital is an Alabama funding and factoring company that provides flexible finance for businesses that may not qualify for traditional loans. Whatever your funding requirements, we have a solution that can meet the particular needs of your business to boost your cash flow and help you grow.
We provide funding for small and medium-sized businesses that operate in a broad range of industries across Alabama. To date, we have helped businesses access more than $8 billion dollars in funding through a growing number of working capital solutions.
We work hard to offer you the most competitive funding options and put an emphasis on personalized and dedicated customer service.
Our Funding and Factoring Solutions
It used to be the case that businesses that did not qualify for bank loans struggled to find affordable funding. Now, our flexible range of invoice factoring services in Alabama means that even businesses without glowing financials or perfect credit records can access a competitive solution.
Our business funding services in Alabama include:
- Invoice Factoring: Receive up to 90% of the value of the invoices you issue to your customers upfront. Rather than waiting for 30, 60, 90, or even 120 days for a customer to make a payment, you can unlock the cash tied up in your invoices within just 24 hours.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Although very similar to invoice factoring, our accounts receivable financing in Alabama is more like a traditional loan, where a company will submit all of its accounts receivable (invoices) for funding to serve as collateral. That makes it cheaper than invoice factoring but less flexible, as you cannot pick and choose the invoices that you want to raise funding against.
- DIP Financing: Debtor in Possession (DIP) financing can help businesses that are in a bankruptcy situation get back on their feet. As long as you have a viable plan for the future, DIP financing can give you access to the working capital you need to continue trading and turn your business around.
- Supply Chain Financing: Also known as supplier finance or reverse factoring, supply chain financing allows the suppliers of goods and materials to stabilize their cash flow by receiving the entire value of an invoice upfront, minus a small fee. When the payment of the invoice is due, the buyer will send payment directly to the lender. This form of funding is suitable for smaller suppliers that sell to large companies with excellent credit ratings.
- Working Capital Loans: Maintaining a healthy level of cash flow is a challenge even for very successful small businesses. Our short-term working capital loan services in Alabama allow businesses to pay their bills and meet their day-to-day costs so they can operate effectively.
- Asset-Based Lending: As one of the top asset-based lenders in Alabama, we can provide a line of credit that’s secured against business assets such as inventory, accounts receivable and equipment and can give you access to the funding you need as an asset-rich company.
The Industries We Support
We understand how the challenges faced by businesses in Alabama differ depending on their size, their financial position, and the industry in which they operate. That allows us to offer factoring services in Alabama that are flexible, affordable, and meet the specific requirements of a broad range of businesses. That includes:
- Staffing Agencies: We provide flexible funding for Alabama staffing agencies to make sure your workforce gets paid on time without leading to a cash flow shortfall.
- Oil and Gas Services: With long payment terms commonplace in the oil and gas industry, we provide factoring and asset-based lending solutions to maintain your liquidity.
- Manufacturers: Keep your production lines running at full speed with reliable and flexible funding that’s available in just 24 hours.
- Distributors: Capitalise on opportunities when they come along with scalable factoring facilities that allow you to access more funds as your distribution company grows.
- Industrial and Business Services: Maintain key vendor relationships and deliver services of the highest level with accounts receivable financing, inventory financing, and factoring.
- Transportation and Trucking Companies: Our specialist transportation division provides a range of finance solutions to drive your freight business forward. Maintain your vehicles and pay drivers instantly with our quick cash flow solutions.
Why Porter Capital?
We know that external finance is a cost to your business, but it’s also a huge opportunity. By giving you access to flexible funding that meets your particular needs, we help you unlock the growth potential in your business. In 2020 alone, we funded more than 350 businesses in Alabama and across the US and we want you to be next.
Get Factoring for Your Alabama Business
At Porter Capital, we believe getting paid shouldn’t be one of the more challenging aspects of running your Alabama business. Over our 30 years in business, we have helped small and medium-sized companies across Alabama and throughout North America improve their cash flow.
When you partner with Porter Capital, we will factor your invoices so you receive your income within 24 hours and get more financial freedom. In addition to helping your business manage and improve cash flow with invoice factoring, we also offer other services such as background checks and online reporting so you can complete orders and keep accurate records with confidence. We will also perform collections to reduce overhead and staffing costs while ensuring your customers complete the payment process.
Because we are a top factoring company in Alabama, you can rely on Porter Capital to help your business manage cash flow for greater financial stability. If you would like to start experiencing the many benefits of our factoring services, get in touch to discuss your funding options with our team. We look forward to helping your business thrive.