If you own a small or medium-sized business in Georgia, you know how essential it is to have a consistent cash flow. Utilizing factoring services from Porter Capital will help your company improve cash flow for reliable funding to meet payroll, manage daily operations and create a financial foundation for expansion.
Factoring for Your Georgia Business
At Porter Capital, we provide fast funding solutions to help companies of varying sizes across Georgia. We cater to various industries and will create personalized financial solutions to best fit your needs. Whatever your business’s financial situation is, our team will work hard to deliver a competitive funding option while providing exceptional customer service.
Factoring Services We Offer to Georgia Businesses
Factoring services allow enterprises to easily access affordable and flexible financing solutions that meet their company’s specific needs. Some of the finance options we offer for Georgia businesses include:
- Invoice factoring: With our invoice factoring services in Georgia, your business can unlock up to 95% of the value of your customers’ invoices within 24 hours.
- Accounts receivable financing: Spend less of your time selecting specific invoices to factor. Our accounts receivable financing in Georgia allows your business to submit all invoices for factoring, which we will use as collateral.
- Debtor in Possession (DIP) financing: Businesses in bankruptcy with a viable plan for the future will gain access to the working capital they need to get back on their feet.
- Supply chain financing: Small suppliers who sell to larger companies with excellent credit can receive up to 95% of the value of their invoices to stabilize cash flow.
- Working capital loans: Help your small business maintain a healthy cash flow to pay bills and meet daily operating costs for effective operation with our working capital loan services in Georgia.
- Asset-based lending: If your business is rich in assets but low on cash, this line of credit is secured against business assets to provide the funding you need.
Types of Georgia Industries We Help
Your business’s financial needs can vary depending on its financial position, size and industry. As a leading factoring company in Georgia, Porter Capital offers a wide variety of solutions to support companies in industries such as:
- Staffing agencies: Ensure your staff receives payment on time without causing a cash flow shortfall.
- Oil and gas services: As one of Georgia’s top asset-based lenders, we can help maintain your liquidity during long payment terms with factoring and asset-based solutions.
- Manufacturers: Reliable and flexible funding will keep your production lines running at full speed.
- Distributors: Flexible funding allows your company to capitalize on opportunities and access more funds as it expands.
- Industrial and business services: Maintain vendor relationship with accounts receivable financing, factoring and inventory financing.
- Transportation and trucking companies: Find flexible funding to pay your drivers and keep your trucking business rolling with our transportation division, Porter Freight Funding.
Get Factoring for Your Georgia Business
Porter Capital has over 30 years of experience in providing funding for small and medium-sized businesses in various industries. You can rely on us to understand your business’s needs and create accurate solutions. Complete our contact form today and start helping your business grow.